In-Office and Telehealth Options Available
(UPDATED JULY 2021)
Our office is open Monday through Friday for face-to-face therapy sessions and evaluations. We are still offering Telehealth sessions, for those who would like support, without needing to leave their home.
Our therapists are available to treat your child during office hours, with the following precautions in place:
- We are happy to pick up your child from your car and return them to you if you need to stay outside.
- Hand washing is a must for everyone who enters the building.
- Appointments are spread out to limit the number of people in the waiting room at any given time.
- Sanitizing will continue throughout the day with medical grade cleaner between sessions and during sessions as needed.
- We ask families inform us if they have come in contact with anyone with the COVID-19 virus or any of it’s variants within the past 2 weeks, and that no one in their household presents with any COVID-19 symptoms.
We are committed to providing treatment in a safe, welcoming, respectful, and compassionate atmosphere.
Please reach out to us by emailing us, to ask any questions or set up evaluations and treatment sessions.
On behalf of our entire Pediatric Potentials team, we hope that you and your families are safe and healthy during this uncertain time.
With healthiest regards,
Brian & Kelli Arnone