Therapist Job Openings
Are your looking to further your career with an award-winning and highly respected therapist-owned pediatric therapy company?
Pediatric Potentials, Inc. in Lake Mary, FL is currently hiring enthusiastic and passionate Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants and Speech-Language Pathologists to join our wonderful and tight-knit group of dedicated therapists.
If you would like to be considered for a position, please review the following requirements and submit your resume below.
- All therapists MUST have a valid Florida state Occupational Therapist or Speech Therapist license AND in good standing
- All therapists MUST be able to work a minimum of 2-3 days during afterschool hours (3:30-5:30 p.m.)
- COTAs experienced in treating Sensory Processing Disorders is preferred but we will train the right candidate
- Speech Therapists must have at least two years of experience working in a pediatric setting
- Speech Therapists must have their CCC’s
- Part-time and full-time positions are available